Tony entered the financial industry in early 2009 and he loves it.
His particular focus has been working with those who feel overwhelmed with the thought of transitioning into retirement. He puts specific attention on continuing education and obtained his Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) from the American College.
While attending Dixie State University, Tony graduated magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, with an emphasis in finance. He competed in business competitions throughout the country and was awarded “Student of the Year” as a senior. In 2015, he was recognized by Utah Business Magazine as one of “20 in their 20s,” which recognized 20 young executives and entrepreneurs in the state.
Tony was born and raised in St. George, Ut and is the youngest of five children. After serving a two-year LDS mission to Wisconsin, he attended Dixie State University where he met his wife, Lindsey Hirst and are now proud parents of 2 children.
Events this person is involved with:
- Maximizing Social Security: MTCDSU0117
- Maximizing Social Security: MTCDSU0122
- Maximizing Social Security: MTCDSU0507
- Maximizing Social Security: MTCDSU0509
- Your Dream Retirement: YACDSU0516
- Maximizing Social Security: MTCDSU0820
- Maximizing Social Security: MTCDSU0822
- Maximizing Social Security: MTCDSU0128
- Maximizing Social Security: MTCDSU0130
Comments are closed.