David Schmitz has assisted clients in protecting their assets since 1982.
David is dedicated to providing exceptional customer services and strives to use his knowledge and experience to help clients meet their financial objectives. After a number of years in insurance, David decided to broaden his horizons by passing his Series 65 exam and becoming an investment adviser representative with SGL Financial, LLC. He strives to bring clarity, simplicity and peace of mind to the investment experience.
He has taught financial classes at Nicolet College and the Rhinelander School District. He works with people entering retirement (or already in retirement) to help secure the standard of living they deserve. David graduated from the UW-Green Bay in 1996 with General Studies Degree in Business & Economics.
David grew up in the Rhinelander area and lives with his wife Cindy on a hobby farm in the Town of Newbold. He enjoys the outdoors, hiking, snowshoeing, skiing and hunting. He has two adult children, John and Cari.
Events this person is involved with:
- Maximizing Social Security: MDSRR1010
- Maximizing Social Security: MDSRR1012
- Maximizing Social Security: MDSRR1015
- Principles of Retirement Planning: PDSRR1017
- Social Security & Taxes: STDSRR0206
- Social Security & Taxes: STDSRR0208
- Social Security & Taxes: STDSRR0210
- Social Security & Taxes: STDSLL0213
- Social Security & Taxes: STDSLL0218
Comments are closed.