Michael A. Saltiel is a Wealth Manager, Financial Advisor, and founder of Saltiel Wealth Management. Michael’s expertise is in financial planning and investment management. The following are related credentials and licenses listed below.
- B.S. Finance – University of Delaware
- Completion of Financial Planning Certificate Program – Bryant University
- Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC) – International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Accredited Wealth Management AdvisorSM (AWMA®) – The College for Financial Planning
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) – The College for Financial Planning
- Series 7 General Securities Representative – FINRA
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law – FINRA
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
Michael’s practice focuses on a disciplined approach to helping clients realize their financial goals and concerns by taking into consideration investment objectives, risk tolerance, tax situation and time horizons. He conducts a thorough analysis before any recommendations are made to provide a structure for implementing strategies specific to clients’ needs.
Comments are closed.