Dan is the Central Indiana area instructor for adult education courses offered under The ABC´s of Retirement Planning.
These courses are developed for people age 50 and older who want to better understand Wall Street and financial planning. Dan has more than 30 years of financial education experience focused on the unique needs of individuals and couples who are retired or want to retire in the near future.
He provides adult education on topics such as The Fundamentals Of Retirement Planning, Strategic Allocation and Tactically Managed Portfolios, Social Security Maximization and Making Use Of Protected Money Strategies To Create Income For Life.
He specializes in the ABC Planning Process which simplifies for his clientele how much risk, liquidity and protection they want in their portfolio and income stream. Dan’s clients state he has a way with making the financial planning process understandable while providing great attention to detail.
Events this person is involved with:
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWIT0912
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWIT0914
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWIT0220
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWIT0222
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWIT0904
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWIT0906
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWIT0221
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWIT0226
- Social Security & Taxes: MDWIT0123
- Social Security & Taxes: MDWIT0128
Comments are closed.