Joshua is a college graduate of the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Finance, Minor in Economics and a Certificate in International Business. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0GPA. While attending ASU he was a teaching assistant for the Finance Department and for the Political Science Department he was in the Junior Fellowship program where he would hold lectures to help students prepare for the exams.
Joshua holds the following designations and licenses: Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor – CRPC®, National Social Security Advisor – NSSA®, a Certified Annuity Specialist – CAS®, Series 7 Registered Representative, Series 66 Investment Advisor Representative and is licensed Life/Health/Accident insurance agent.
Joshua and his wife, Melissa, met when they were in college together he suggested she take one of the financial elective courses he was in and the rest is history. They enjoy spending time together going on travel adventures. Joshua was born and raised in Iowa, in his spare time he enjoys taking advantage of all Arizona has to offer.
Events this person is involved with:
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC0905
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC0912
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC0907
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC1003
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC1005
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC1008
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC0218
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC0220
- Maximizing Social Security: MJKCGCC0222
Comments are closed.