PAUL E. FERRARESI is a Financial Planner who has captured the human side of financial planning. For over forty-five years, he has assisted individuals and corporations in all aspects of their finances.
Paul is a frequent guest on Radio and TV programs on finance. He is a keynote speaker at many national conventions including the Administrative Professional Conference. Constantly in demand for his training expertise, Paul, travels the world teaching public seminars, as well as, private workshops for: ARCO, Allens and Hansbury, Ameritech Advertising Services, Bermuda College, Cooper Tire, Glaxo Smith Kline, Greyhound Financial, Home Depot, Motorola, Xerox, to name a few, in all aspects of corporate finance, personal wealth building, management and motivation. He was a previous co-host of a radio call-in talk show, Financial Insights.
In addition, Paul is a Past officer in the Houston Chapter of the International Association for Financial Planning. In that capacity he: developed the Chapter’s Public Relations Program, the Chapter’s High School Scholarship Program, the Chapter’s High School Education Program on basic finance for students.
He has been interviewed in various magazines, books, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Houston Post and Chronicle. A contributing author to The Complete Book on Personal Finance, Paul was also chosen from over 100,000 planners across the country by Money Magazine as one of the top 200 Certified Financial Planners in the Country.
He continues to believe in the principles of hard work, honesty, loyalty, and dedication. He understands that while his clients know how to earn money his responsibility is to help them make their money work. Paul maintains a conviction and company philosophy of “striving to be the best to make you better”.
Besides his exciting business life he is a participant in his local church on various councils. He is an active sports enthusiast involved in baseball, softball, tennis and biking. Paul loves spending time reading, gardening and cooking. His favorite pastime is enjoying the serenity of the seashore. His passion, enthusiasm, humor and knowledge place him in high demand as a consultant to individuals, families, corporations, and, as a speaker and trainer.
PAUL ALSO HOLDS AND HAS HELD POSITIONS AS:
- Chairman of Founders Group, Inc.
- Principal of a Real Estate Development Company
- Principal of a sports/fitness/nutrition distribution company
- Principal of various retail business
HIS EDUCATION INVOLVEMENT INCLUDES HOLDING:
- B.A. in Management from Northeastern University
- B.A. in Finance from Babson College
- S. from the College for Financial Planning
PREVIOUS TEACHING ASSOCIATIONS AS:
- Adjunct faculty member for the College of Financial Planning
- Instructor for the University of Houston
- Instructor for the American Management Association
- Instructor for multiple Fortune 500 companies
HAS COMPLETED LICENSES AND DESIGNATORS AS:
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS)
- Asset Optimization Specialist
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certified Long Term Care Planner (CLTC)
- Certified Advisor in Senior Living (CASL)
- Chartered Federal Employee Benefit Consultant (ChFEBC)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Charter Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC)
- Home Equity Wealth Transformer
- Insurance Counselor
- Licensed Loving Trust Advisor
- Life Insurance Agent
- Member of the Registry of Financial Planning Practitioners
- Missed Fortune Associate Member
- Mortgage Specialist
- National Social Security Advisor
- Real Estate Broker
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Registered Principal Series 24
- Registered Representative Series 7 & 63
- Registered TEAM member of PFS
Events this person is involved with:
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFGEC0910
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFGEC0912
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFGEC0911
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFHCCM0303
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFHCCM0305
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFGC0625
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFGC0630
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFGC0629
- Maximizing Social Security: MPFGC0701
Comments are closed.