Jon D. Schlenker helps deploy strategies for individuals and families similar to those being used by top executives and the wealthy elite so that more Americans can benefit from these tax savvy opportunities permitted in the tax code.
As President and Founder of Kabri Financial Group, Jon Schlenker works with clients and corporations to identify their financial security needs and then designs strategies that can help make their goals a reality. He is also a partner of Strategic Financial Group, a network of experienced professionals with total combined experience of over 100 years. As a partner of this company I believe firmly that there is much wisdom in the counsel of many. Furthermore, I believe that it is important to specialize in few things and do them well. That is why we have a team approach with each member bringing specialized skill-sets to the table. We specialize in the following:
- Wealth accumulation – living comfortably while meeting long-term goals such as retirement income and children’s education.
- Survivorship – protecting our families against financial hardships resulting from premature death.
- Disability income – protecting our ability to earn income — everyone’s greatest single asset.
- Fringe benefits – making use of the qualified and non-qualified benefit plans currently available to us.
- Estate planning – maximizing assets, minimizing taxes, and being certain our estate assets will be distributed the way we want them to be.
- Business continuation – protecting a business should the owner(s) or key employees become disabled, or die prematurely.
- Executive Benefits for hospitals and businesses